We really like talking about dessert.
1673 Place de Fagnolle,
Laval, QC, H7M 5K5
By appointment only
Inquiry contact form
As much notice as possible is always appreciated, but a two week minimum is required in order for you to receive the best product and service!
We are only offering delivery on corporate orders and cakes which are 3 tiers and more.
– The key to transporting a cake safely is in the way you drive.. Slow and steady wins the race!
– Make your turns very slowly and watch for those famous MTL potholes!
– A cake must NEVER be placed on the seat of a car. On someone’s lap is also not advised.
– The safest place for a cake is always the trunk. Be sure to come with a clean, empty trunk.
– A sedan is fine for smaller cakes, but some two tier cakes or bigger, require an SUV.
– We are always here to assist you in placing the cake in your car if needed!
– Once you receive the invoice, a 50% deposit (or the full amount if you prefer) is required to confirm your order & reserve your spot. The remaining balance is due a minimum of 5 days prior to the event.
– Changes and cancellations are accepted up until 7 days prior to the date of pick up.
– In the event of a cancellation; if work has already been started, we will keep the 50% deposit and refund you the balance if it has already been paid. If work has not yet been started, we will refund you the total amount paid, minus a 20.00$ retainer to cover the service fee.
A 50% deposit of your order is due as soon as we send you the invoice. This is what confirms your order and reserves your spot with us.
This means if you have not paid your invoice yet, and another customer places an order and pays their invoice before you, there is a chance that we become fully booked and can no longer take your order.
The payment can be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, we do offer peanut free, gluten-free or eggless products.